|BELOW ARE THE STEPS FOR SUBMITTING A CLAIM|
1. The Prime Consultant submits a claim to the Consultant Contract Services Administrator.
2. Consultant Contract Claims Committee will review the claim.
3. The Consultant is notified in writing of the Committee's recommendation of approval/disapproval.
4. If accepted by the Consultant, and approved by the Chief Engineer and FHWA (for projects with federal funds), a supplemental agreement is drafted, and sent to the consultant for signature.
5. When the contract is executed the consultant then invoices for the amount agreed upon.
Please see Section 2.10 of the Consultant Contract Services Manual for a more detailed summary.